Skip to main content

Featured

Adidas Celebrates Pokémon’s 30th Anniversary With a Massive Sneaker Collection

 Adidas Celebrates Pokémon’s 30th Anniversary With a Massive Sneaker Collection. Pokémon is turning 30, and adidas is marking the milestone with one of its most character-packed footwear collaborations yet. The new Pokémon x adidas 30th Anniversary collection brings the world of Pokémon into several of adidas’ most recognizable sneaker silhouettes, combining classic footwear designs with details inspired by some of the franchise’s most recognizable characters. The collection puts the spotlight on Pikachu, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Gastly, Haunter and Gengar, giving different Pokémon their own visual treatment rather than simply placing a logo on an existing sneaker. Pikachu Takes Over the Superstar Pikachu receives multiple designs, including versions of the iconic adidas Superstar as well as the Pro Model. The Superstar styles experiment with bright yellow, white and character-inspired detailing, while the Pro Model takes the concept further with a more ...

I made $40,000 a month from 3 income streams during a 4-month

 Affiliate marketing on my blog




I planned my work schedule carefully around our travel plans.


During days at sea — around 60 of them! — I focused on work, particularly during my daughter’s nap times. I answered emails, wrote blog posts, brainstormed new ideas, handed accounting, addressed anything urgent that needed my attention and strategized new ways to grow Making Sense of Cents.


I built many of my blog posts around affiliate marketing, a strategy that’s responsible for about half of my blog’s revenue. I write about products I like and trust, and add a referral link for my readers to check them out. If someone signs up through my link, I earn a commission.



Comments