Skip to main content

Featured

Adidas Celebrates Pokémon’s 30th Anniversary With a Massive Sneaker Collection

 Adidas Celebrates Pokémon’s 30th Anniversary With a Massive Sneaker Collection. Pokémon is turning 30, and adidas is marking the milestone with one of its most character-packed footwear collaborations yet. The new Pokémon x adidas 30th Anniversary collection brings the world of Pokémon into several of adidas’ most recognizable sneaker silhouettes, combining classic footwear designs with details inspired by some of the franchise’s most recognizable characters. The collection puts the spotlight on Pikachu, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Gastly, Haunter and Gengar, giving different Pokémon their own visual treatment rather than simply placing a logo on an existing sneaker. Pikachu Takes Over the Superstar Pikachu receives multiple designs, including versions of the iconic adidas Superstar as well as the Pro Model. The Superstar styles experiment with bright yellow, white and character-inspired detailing, while the Pro Model takes the concept further with a more ...

Side hustle for college students ?

Side hustle for college students ?

 Yeah working at fast food or retail store jobs are okay but I wish there were useful skills to learn that would help us get better employment opportunities. Are there any free online resource? I was seeing bunch of videos on tiktok about earning money thru surveys, bunch of websites that you can do simple tasks. But I’m not sure if that’s actually legit and safe. I don’t have car and relying on city buses is very time consuming because they come every once hour. I just wish I can make some extra money that I can use for paying bills and everyday use for expense.





Find some front desk jobs at the university. The best are night shift ones where it’s not too busy and you can study/watch YouTube/learn something or whatever when it’s slow. They don’t pay super great but it’s easy money.


I’m a security guard and I spend every single shift either completing self-paced, asynchronous college courses, studying for relevant certifications, or playing video games for $18/hr. It’s such an amazing opportunity and I recommend it to literally everybody I know

I’ve even worked at sites where I’ve gotten paid $20/hr for this. I work for Allied Universal, they’ll take anyone with a pulse

Comments